GFG Consulting & Associates completed an assessment of the risks posed by draining water to the Swan Estuary from the redevelopment of the Miller’s Pool catchment near the Perth Narrows Bridge. This project aimed to establish planted swales to improve runoff water quality with a range of other best management practices incorporating climate change implications. GFG’s role was to undertake the hydrological assessment of the catchment, Carpark redesign, Civil design of WSUD BMPs to manage runoff quantity and quality and an assessment of the quality of waters and sediments in Miller’s Pool and their potential impact on the adjoining Swan Estuary.
- Water Quality Testing of Millers Pool
- Advice and design analysis of existing drainage in Mill Point Road
- Full Civil Engineering Design and Drafting
- Associated infrastructure design
- Liaison with underground services locator and preparation of combined services plan
- Preparation of Civil specifications for construction tender documentation