An Operational Review of City of Kwinana Operations Depot service delivery model and the development of a recommendation report outlining the optimal future model.
- Investigate and analyse all maintenance and construction operations performed from the existing City of Kwinana Operations Depot.
- Produce a recommendation report for optimal future service delivery and subsequent facility requirements of a new Operations Centre
- Conducting on-site observations of internal systems and facilities layouts to collect data
- Identify best practice within other Local Authorities.
- Review and analyse data and documentation to identify areas for improvement.
- Design and facilitation of workshops with all Operations Staff and interviews with Executive Staff
- Delivery of an Outcomes Report with Recommendations and Implementation Plan